Monday, March 05, 2007

I don't like Toby Mac. Similarly, I don't like tobyMac. Maybe I'm not fond of people who's names also happen to be the name of one of the fattest burgers in the nation pre-"Big K Stacker" era (circa 2006). Maybe I'm not fond of the way he forgot the space between his first and last name… and forgot to capitalize his first name… Perhaps because the chap looks like cauliflower.

But I do know that I really hate that song "Made to Love." It's one of the more annoying songs I've heard in years! I even tried listening to some of his other music, but it's all just… bad. For instance, "Gone" So repetitive… And his voice is icky too. Yup, icky...

It doesn't help that the local 'harder' Christian radio station plays just under every two hours. In fact, this very morning it played at 0744, 0932, and again at 1124. Yes, I noted this. Being that it is currently 1242, I fully expect to have to switch stations in less than forty minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home